Nurburgring 2012...!

Hey guys...

I have just come back from Nurburgring last weekend and it was my first time there, and i can all ready see myself going back! I managed to do 1000 miles there and back and get in 5 laps but wanted to do so many more!

Anyway here is just a quick few pics of my time away! If you haven't done it, i highly recommend it!

I only did an 11.20 lap but i was so pretty scared of smashing up my brand new 200 lol!

P5100213.jpg

P5100229.jpg

P5100230.jpg

P5100232.jpg

P5110241.jpg

P5110254.jpg

P5110267.jpg

P5110293.jpg

P5120319.jpg

P5120320.jpg

And finally one of me on my wet lap.. Sorry for my face lol :smile:

IMG_4690.jpg

Any questions just ask people :smile:

I think an 11.20 in that sorta weather is quite impressive.

Lol at the Brands is better.

Yer i took my lid with me and only wore it for one lap! I was struggling to get along with it in the car!

TBH there wasn't to many people wearing them either! I didn't think it was as dangerous as some people make out either really, as long as you drive to your ability and let over people pass i think you will be fine!

Been twice, bloody loved it and its very addictive. First time I went I didnt wear a lid, but after seeing a fatal, bought one straight away and wore one for the 2nd trip and will for any in the future..

Awesome pic's

I've got to get over there one day.

Great photos, especially like the M3 GTS. Mmm...

ACE- Yer the drive there was all right actually...took 4 and half hours once we got off the train! The autobahns are amazing and work really well... i got up to 135 MPH but had to move over for other people and then they started getting busy again!

Weebob - Yer i want to do a few track days here so hopefully i will get a bit more used to wearing one in the car! I was lucky enough to only see one crash and it wasn't to bad tbh...it was just a motorbike who had slipped where it was wet!

Lol yer thats the spot! I know the place is amazing! I think I mite go back this year again! We wanna go next year to the 24hr race!

TBH there wasn't to many people wearing them either!
Yeahhhh, that makes it finneee, don't worry about it. At least your hands will be okay. :-p :wink:

Anyway, wicked pics man. :smile:

I vow to go one day - maybe next year if Webby organises another.

Looks great, can't wait to get out there myself!

140 days to go!

Still 60 odd days till I'm home regardless :worried:

I vow to go one day - maybe next year if Webby organises another.

Ha ha - Yep, get me to organise it. We've had sooo much interest this year we've had to TURN people away!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mike's much better at it!

Ha ha - Yep, get me to organise it. We've had sooo much interest this year we've had to TURN people away!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mike's much better at it!
Plenty of notice for next year and I won't let you down. :wink: