Now then!!

Newbie looking for a 200 Cup with air con ideally in Storm Grey..

What's the easiest way to tell the difference between Cup & Non Cup, is it red calipers??

What's the air con like do I really need it? Silly question but it's only thing stopping me buying a Storm right now!!

id buy the storm grey now and not look back. Youll have the window down listening to the engine anyway, a/c is for homos.

To answer your question, yes red calipers is the easiest way to check if a car is 'cup' from the outside. But don't forget you can ad the 'cup pack' to a 'full fat' clio and you'll get the red calipers and lower suspension. Ht to really looks out for is a 'cup' sticker on the B pillar and the interior is different on the cup - the interior is the one thing that properly gives it away.

:welcome:mate nice choice in colour by the way as for aircon I got it but haven't used it in 5 years.Just open the window and hear the noise of the little beast

:welcome: to the site.

To answer your question, yes red calipers is the easiest way to check if a car is 'cup' from the outside. But don't forget you can ad the 'cup pack' to a 'full fat' clio and you'll get the red calipers and lower suspension. Ht to really looks out for is a 'cup' sticker on the B pillar and the interior is different on the cup - the interior is the one thing that properly gives it away.

Or another way;

Silver calipers = Full fat

Red calipers and a key card = Full fat with cup pack

Red calipers and a proper key = Cup.

:welcome: to the site.

Or another way;

Silver calipers = Full fat

Red calipers and a key card = Full fat with cup pack

Red calipers and a CHEAP key = Cup.

Just corrected the above, nah seriously cups are great, for me tho I'd prefer the cupped full fat, I use air con now and again, but rarely in summer.

If your wanting air con go for it, if your unsure if you can live without it, go for it, better to have and no use than not be able to have.

Will

Oh and welcome!