NOW BOUGHT!! Clio 197 F1 First Modifications

finally bought a totally standard 2007 Nimbus Grey 197 with 26k on the clock..

I pick it up on thursday so will get pictures on then!!

The first modification process I want is to change the wheel colour and caliper colour as they are both silver at the moment, the standard rims will be used as they are flawless for now until I can afford some better wheels...

What is the best colour to have the wheels on a nimbus grey?

Black and anthracite are both blatent options but which is best or is there a better choice?

Cant wait to finally get it on my drive!!

Last edited:
when i can get mine done they will be black they look so good on nimbus

You can buy the projector lights with the grey surround, but as for the best place I'm not sure. Could try TwingoGeekeo off here. There has been some threads about changing them though, so try searching the threads on here too.

take a look at simoxmino's nimbus 197, for me its one of the best looking cars on the site. By far the best looking numbus I've ever seen.

You can use those headlights from that site but don't buy the xenon version as this won't give you xenon lights without all the other bits that are on a car with factory spec'd xenons.

You can use those headlights from that site but don't buy the xenon version as this won't give you xenon lights without all the other bits that are on a car with factory spec'd xenons.

Cheers mate! I will get those ones above the xenons!

And yeah i saw that car its amazing, made me get a nimbus

Good colour choice pal! Good luck with future mods. I think its either anthracite or black wheels for the nimbus.

IMO Nimbus and Anthracite is a great colour combo, black doesn't look much on it for some reason!

As Arran correctly said the 'Projector' style headlight is the one you want, they look amazing and go well on all of the colours!