Nothing better than returning to your parked car to find this..!!!

6B20B045.jpg

Not happy.....!!!!!!

Many dishonest people in this country mate unfortunately these days!Makes your blood boil.. Mine was also scraped in a station car park recently, no details left of course. Also, the wife's brand new BMW "front end" was rubbed by somebody recently who couldn't parallel park and guess what - never left details either. grrrr

The one thing I keep telling myself to make me feel better is that Portugal and Spain parking is even worse. I keep on wanting to take the Porker down to Spain but I can't bring myself to do it as there's a high chance it'll be either dented or keyed (or both).

All the best getting it sorted back to rude health.

I hate it when you come back and they've parked so close you need a tin opener to get back in so you know they've hit your car to get them selves out. Only prob with this is it brings out the dark side in me and the biggest sharpest key comes out :jedi: Feel for you pal

So gutted for you man. I can't imagine how angry you must have been!! This has only made me me want to park even further away from people than I already do in car parks!!

Hope it doesn't cost you too much to get repaired!

Fletch

This is exactly why I park miles away from other cars, or if I have to park next to a car I pick the nicest looking car.

Always park on an end space if possible too.

Feel bad for you, but I'm not surprised that it happened. Let's face it most people seem to drive off if they hit a car and think no one has seen.

Bloody disgusting.

I hate it when you come back and they've parked so close you need a tin opener to get back in so you know they've hit your car to get them selves out. Only prob with this is it brings out the dark side in me and the biggest sharpest key comes out :jedi: Feel for you pal

Somebody parked like that next to me at work, in a Transit. Their wing mirror fell off and their digger broke down.

They don't keep their vans in our yard anymore... :tongueout:

Have to agree with shotgunsjay i've pulled up in an empty car park and they've parked next to me. idiots

Have to agree with shotgunsjay i've pulled up in an empty car park and they've parked next to me. idiots

I honestly think some people struggle with parking that much they need another vehicle to line up thier own car in a spot.

This is one of my biggest fears. It pisses the gf off no end when we have to walk 5 minutes to my car which I park at the furthest possible space from which ever hell-hole of a supermarket she has chosen for us to visit.

She asks me to put her on the insurance but I never will because she just doesn't respect my car like I do. Just this weekend she was trying to push the passenger seat forward but hadn't pulled the flap forward far enough. Her solution: keep slamming the top half forward harder and harder until I shouted at her in front of her friend, cue a massive sulk. Unbelievable! Other instances include opening the passenger door hard onto a metal pipe running down the side of a building and slamming the door on the seat belt buckle.

Sorry for taking the thread O/T!

This is one of my biggest fears. It pisses the gf off no end when we have to walk 5 minutes to my car which I park at the furthest possible space from which ever hell-hole of a supermarket she has chosen for us to visit.

She asks me to put her on the insurance but I never will because she just doesn't respect my car like I do. Just this weekend she was trying to push the passenger seat forward but hadn't pulled the flap forward far enough. Her solution: keep slamming the top half forward harder and harder until I shouted at her in front of her friend, cue a massive sulk. Unbelievable! Other instances include opening the passenger door hard onto a metal pipe running down the side of a building and slamming the door on the seat belt buckle.

Haha, sorry mate I shouldn't laugh but my Mrs does the same!

She was putting our little'n in the car with her bag over her shoulder.... Buckle on bag and my beautiful car gives me a nervous twitch and the inevitable happened so of course I get grumpy and moan at her! She of course blames .......the car! Apparently I should've got something else! :chair:

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH.

After a year of moaning I put caroline onto my insurance, she drove it once and **** a brick when she pressed the pedal... never driven it since now off the insurance.

Just had mine repaired and paid £675 at the main dealer as they said the 2 panels would not be covered under warranty if done elsewhere. Both done in the local shopping centre. One side looks like its been kicked in the other swiped by a car. CCTV footage was not available on both occasions. It must be this car as been driving for 17 years and not had so much as a dent. Had the car 6 months from new and this happened within 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Yeah always an end bay for me.

Pisses me off though as I'm a person who has reversed into a parked car, and I left my details on the car. Cost me to sort it out.

I would be absolutely livid if someone done this to me. Feel for you.

dont you have insurance for this kind of damage? We have here insurance called "Theft and vandalism". Basically when there is some damage done, you only pay 100-150€ and they fix it for you in Renault. Okay, still you have to pay that 150€ and that sucks.

My personal solution is i dont park in the big shopping mall parking spaces or tight places.

And one is for sure, if someone make that kind of damage i am pretty sure there is no any contact information.

Gutted for you as that has happened to me too.

Also know about the wife thing too ;-). They never stop to think how something works, therefore they don't try and work out why it isn't working, hence the raised levels of aggresion!!!!