Not really new but hey... Lol

some of you may of herd from me via pm as i had a mk3 clio as my first car at the age of 18 and i always loved the look of the liquid yellow 197 and then the 200. i didn't post before as i thought it was a little rude to post on a sport forum when i only had a 1.2, anyways i bought an alfa romeo mito qv last year and believe me it was the wrong decision as after seeing a post by roblynn about his 200 rs i realised i wanted one.

i went to the same dealer as he did and spoke to the same guy, only being 21 i thought i would be laughed out of the dealership for looking at such a car but this was not the case, i took the car for two test drives in two weeks and my oh my did i want it, unfortunately i couldnt get it just yet and im still gutted now.

hopefully my aim is to get one at the end of the year or early next year, my review on the one i drove( liquid yellow lux with cup chassis) is that it is an amazing car looks as good as it drives, it is 3 different cars relaxing one minute and then a sports car the next. im in the west midlands and was going to go to the meet today in dudley that badbuzz had organised but due to being out at the lg last night i couldnt go.

thats enough of me waffling on, i hope to be posting pictures soon of the car of my dreams.

Hi. Yeah these cars are fantastic. I was 21 when I got mine a year ago and loved every minute of owning it. Have you got your heart set on a 200? Or would you get a 197? Probably a smart move waiting until the end of the year, because the new plates will be coming out, making used cars cheaper. Good luck with your search and hope you find the prefect one.

i test drove a 200t and loved it that was the one i was going to go for, i first wanted one due to the auto mode as i drove 20 miles to and from work along the dreaded m6 i got sick of changing up and then down etc etc but once i driven one that was it i wanted one. if i could turn the clock back a year i wouldn't of bought the alfa, don't get me wrong its a great car and was perfect as i had a works type r fn2 during the day so the inside of the alfa was great compared to that but now it feels a little slow and i just cant connect with it and really want to get a 200t soon.

i hope to speak to badbuzz in the next few days as he lives close to me from what i can gather so would be good to meet him and see what his long term view is on the car, as i already said i spoke to roblynn and he couldn't say anything wrong with the car or thesalesman in fact and i would recommend anyone in the area to speak to matt at Renault wolves as heis probably the best salesman i have ever spoke to.

Welcome. If your in the West Midlands come along to the monthly meet. It's the second Monday of every month in a different place each time. We chat and have some food. But a brill place to see some of the cars ride in em and find out some good knowledge.

Cheers guys. And [MENTION=26438]FaithlessEmo[/MENTION] i might do if its not to far :smile: what time do they start and are they in the regional meet section ?

They are in the regional meet section but not always posted by the forum rep. But I will post it this month as soon as I know. Normally start at 7.30.