General Chat 197: and 200: prefixes, are they really necessary?

While the General Clio chat section is much more sensible than two separate ones, I question the benefit of the different prefixes.

Most people don't use them.

Many of those that do, only use them because their car is one or the other, but their post is equally relevant to either.

With the above in mind I would suggest that we either drop them altogether or that guidelines are put together and their use is policed more effectively.

Thoughts?

Lol i know what a waste. They are the same car 1 is just uglier lol

Doesn't really bother me. If people want to use it then they will, if not, they won't. Just another thing for Mike to make the site crash over! Lol!

:eek:

Now awaiting :woody: or a :f1team07: or even a :ban: Lol!

Doesn't really bother me. If people want to use it then they will, if not, they won't. Just another thing for Mike to make the site crash over! Lol!

:eek:

Now awaiting :woody: or a :f1team07: or even a :ban: Lol!

:ban: this time :wink:

I agree, wonder if we should do it the Swiss way and vote to keep it or not :wink::swiss:

I'm not having my 200 fall in the same group as the inferior 197.. :-p

Thought you had an r27 lmao... :-p

I can see the point of them, but unless you were able to filter by them and everyone used them then there isn't a whole lot of point IMO 8)

Thought you had an r27 lmao... :-p

Oh definitely not, i like my "F1 Style" bumper pigeon swatter blade far too much :smile:

Back to topic though, personally id leave it there if it can be filtered for search functions but people dont have to use it do they?