Not my Week

Roy

clio197.net legend
Daughter came to take me to pay my granddaughters savings in to the bank and on the way back she stops at Tesco Express to get me some milk.so she reverses out of her parking bay and just about to pull off and some old git in a Nissan Patrol decides to reverse out taking out the rear quarter,light cluster and bumper.He says sorry I didn't see you I thought you had gone and I couldn't see threw the blacked out windows properly.Good job he weren't travelling fast has he hit the side my granddaughter was sitting and if any harm was to come to her I would kill

Think I may have whiplash lol

Same thing happened last year to our 200. Bloody old man in a 4x4 reversed into the front of the 200 whilst I was filling the boot.

His reason for hitting us? I didnt see you! Eh? You mean to say you didnt see that bright luminous green car parked behind you? You fudging blind old ****!

Does the guy want to go through the insurance Roy or is he happy to pay cash for the damage?

Not good news mate but thankfully no one was injured. Some people really shouldn't have a licence. Hope you get it sorted without any hassle.

Same thing happened last year to our 200. Bloody old man in a 4x4 reversed into the front of the 200 whilst I was filling the boot.

His reason for hitting us? I didnt see you! Eh? You mean to say you didnt see that bright luminous green car parked behind you? You fudging blind old ****!

Does the guy want to go through the insurance Roy or is he happy to pay cash for the damage?

It's gone through the insurance mate she ain't messing about and fair play to the insurance company they have got her a hire car within 2hrs and hers is on my drive waiting to be picked up on Monday

Gah, what a sh!tter. Glad everyone is ok though (apart from the whiplash of course) and at least it wasn't the 197!!!

Not a good week mate, I had my niece to be in the 197 once an some mother xyz pulled out infront of me doing 40, if she wasn't in the back I'd have chased him down a took him out. Hate people like that 90% of people can not drive at all. Main thing is everyone is safe bud, your neck ok..? :smiley:

Not a good week mate, I had my niece to be in the 197 once an some mother xyz pulled out infront of me doing 40, if she wasn't in the back I'd have chased him down a took him out. Hate people like that 90% of people can not drive at all. Main thing is everyone is safe bud, your neck ok..? :smiley:

Necks fine mate thanks but like you say all I thought of was the baby
Prob get a phone call tomorrow saying you want to claim and I will tell them to go flick them selves as it only puts our insurance up

Never rains but it pours for you right now. Good thing is everyone is safe.

Roy - you go right ahead and claim. The world owes you right now and I don't think anyone on here would mind*.

*not that I'm endorsing insurance fraud. I hate the lying fecking whiplash claimants that boost my insurance bill.

That's rubbish - the main thing is, you're all safe.

As said, lucky they didn't hit the 197. I hear that can have serious implications for ones health and in some cases has been known to cause death. :zap:

Glad your all ok.

Which windows did he have tinted? not the front ones i hope.