Not Clios but still Renaults

yep ! moved for a bit bigger. Nice to see that you still got the twingo. It seems that of the Twingooc.com everybody moved on.... The one that I knew anyway !

Twingooc has now been taken over by Paul and all the mods nolonger have Twingos except Penn. The club isnt being ran right and is now dieing.

So i got out of there and started Twingo133.net with Matt. Seems to be doing really well :smile:

Twingooc has now been taken over by Paul and all the mods nolonger have Twingos except Penn. The club isnt being ran right and is now dieing.

So i got out of there and started Twingo133.net with Matt. Seems to be doing really well :smile:

nice to hear that the twingo'ed people haven't died. Hope to see you some time and Penn as well.

Good pictures mate, I love the Twingos in red and Blue, look great! Red is my favourite though! Lol!

Oooo after seeing that Blaze it's making me want one even more!!!

Been looking at trading Kermit (my lil 1.1 C2) in for a younger model and a Blaze Twingo is looking like a hot bet. Will most likely only get a dynamique for the £0 road tax but I love the 133, took a Gordini ed out a while back and it drove a dream!!

Oooo after seeing that Blaze it's making me want one even more!!!

Been looking at trading Kermit (my lil 1.1 C2) in for a younger model and a Blaze Twingo is looking like a hot bet. Will most likely only get a dynamique for the £0 road tax but I love the 133, took a Gordini ed out a while back and it drove a dream!!

We have a gordini in hour show room looking for a new home :wink: