Northwest based clio 200

Hiya mate, nice looking car, just looking at your pics and noticed your upper torque arm has slipped on the powerflex insert, you need to get the additional purple bit to stop it slipping. The news ones come with the extra bit as it was a common fault..Where did you get them from??

powerflex-upper-engine-mount-torque-arm-bush-106464-p.jpg
The purple one in photo..

Ahh cheers mate , I won a competition at demon Tweeks an they were all fitted free , should I contact powerflex or do I need to buy it ?

They tried persuading me to buy a 200t but my heart was set on this one , sometime wonder if turbo life would be better

My dad use to have a 200 and he loved it he's since moved onto the 265 now but this is my first sort of quick car so looking forward to it, is there many clips round your end?

There's a couple of white 200's about runcorn an a few of 197's don't know any of them though , seems like there's a fair few boys about warrington though

so today i did oulton park novice track day. the car performed impeccably and exceeded any expectations i had of it, done some serious tyre wear and disk an pad wear but apart from that a great day . made friends with a guy with said gtr in picture an he was amazed how much pace i had an how he couldnt shake me off haha. even a r8 owner didnt believe i was almost stock.
10409628_10152799963239188_7294839154885873026_n_zps482c12cc.jpg
few go pro vids to follow if my mate sorts them out

u will love her even more thats guaranteed..good upgrade..very wise choice:thumbup1:
brakes are very important
btw the link doesnt work for me yet for some reason...