Noob :)

Slightly worrying price (V. cheap) ... If your able to get hold of it for that much and possibly a couple of hundred off aswell then go for it - 20,000 on the clock is nothing and one of the best driving experiences on the road/track to date.

Moving up from s swift sport you will definitely feel the power difference

Welcome to the club

Have a read through the buyers guide in the new members section for a few ideas of what to look out for

I saw this other day and thought would go have a look at it for a track day toy, then saw the rippled side and the out of line bonnet, makes ya think its been smashed at some point quite badly....

I looked at this as I thought my god is it a good deal. I got a mate from a garage to HPI it for me and it is a CAT D. I thought that dealers had to mention this is for sale ads?

Category D Insurance Loss. Vehicle Damaged But Repairable - Insurer
Decided Not To Repair

It's been at that price for a couple of weeks now.

If you enlarge the photos you can see visiable damage behind the drivers door and the bonnet shut line doesn't really line up.

Seems far too cheap mate.

That reg with that miles, cup chassis should be closer to 9-10k.

Nice car though.

RV

thanks for all your help. i went to see it today and the minute i seen it i could tell it had been damaged. i will have to keep my eyes open for another local one. there is one in sunderland but it dosent have recaros wich i am after. its either an rs200 or a type r

thanks again

Welcome mate, Remember everything happens for a reason. Don't jump in a get the first one you find, make sure to have a look at a couple before hand. You'll know when you've found her :wink:

:welcome: to the site.

If it is a dealer they have to tell you it's been an insurance loss.

Get them to knock £1k off it and have it repaired properly.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H New Members 3
K New Members 7
STODGY New Members 24
Jimmy Knoxville New Members 19
lee.p.wood New Members 20