Nitrogen in tyres

I find "Asda Chosen By You" to have excellent sticking qualities whilst also being easy to spread.

Of course if money is no object then I'd say give some Manuka Honey a try. :wink:

Can you imagine what would happen if someone was to stumble upon this thread from google or the like. . . what would they think of the Clio owners

Can you imagine what would happen if someone was to stumble upon this thread from google or the like. . . what would they think of the Clio owners

You'd find worse on some of the American Honda and Subaru forums hahaha!!! :smiley:

I find "Asda Chosen By You" to have excellent sticking qualities whilst also being easy to spread.

Of course if money is no object then I'd say give some Manuka Honey a try. :wink:

think ill try the asda stuff, will need to save for a wile to get the manuka stuff since its high end material! :thumbup:

i just check my tyres regularly with an analogue guage and if needed top them up with a foot pump...sorry its not f1 "air" :kiss:

Ha ha brilliant. Just checked back on this thread. What a response. Too late now. Im not sucking the air out. Got my green valve caps on today. I just think its cool. In the winter i was always visiting the air pump. I was hoping this would prevent that. Ohh and its just sounds cool. I got it done at a place in wickford. I have a NITRO CARD! oh yea! Gotta take a pic just for shiz and giggles.

Rolling
On
Floor
With
Laughter

come on get down with the young un's..... Am trying to lol

Nope! Despite certain members infatuation with me becoming embroiled in this discussion i refuse to be drawn into this debate

Its not as if its one of the gases i produce on a day to day basis

Nope! Despite certain members infatuation with me becoming embroiled in this discussion i refuse to be drawn into this debate

Its not as if its one of the gases i produce on a day to day basis

Blah blah blah...

I eat Maramalde everyday. RESPECT MA AUTHORITAAAA!!!!! :blink: