Nimbus R27

In Bath yesterday afternoon. Had full decals and was on an 07 plate.

Was chuffed with how it looked and it was nice to think that's how everyone else sees my car! :thumbup1:

In Bath yesterday afternoon. Had full decals and was on an 07 plate.

Was chuffed with how it looked and it was nice to think that's how everyone else sees my car! :thumbup1:

LOL...know exactly what you mean.

I see this guy alot on the way home from work. Trust me he looks as good as you do! ;0)

I did wonder whether it was you for a sec before realising the car had no kit or spoiler on it. They only made 53 (I think) Nimbus R27s and that makes 3 in our area. I reckon that common yellow colour must be more exclusive round here! :tongue_smilie:

I did wonder whether it was you for a sec before realising the car had no kit or spoiler on it. They only made 53 (I think) Nimbus R27s and that makes 3 in our area. I reckon that common yellow colour must be more exclusive round here! :tongue_smilie:

Yeah but it's all about Nimbus R27 :wink:

Hey, did you ever get any results from the ecu update as I recall you posting that it didn't change the car? Did you take it to Platinum Renault for the work?

Last edited:
I had it done ages ago at Chippenham when it was still open. The car still kangaroos if I don't let it warm up, so in my view it didn't work!