Nimbus grey 197 :)

Haven't updated this for a while now guys, but to cut a long story short, I am aiming to be competing in the new entry level Clio Cup Series this year.

The car will be coming off the road on the 28th Feb, to undergo the work necessary to allow me to compete.

Some of you may think it's a crazy idea, and I do as well really! Lol.

But it's one of those things I have been considering for a while. So wish me luck!

It is a shame to effectively be ripping such a nice car apart, especially one that I have looked after so well, but I have had some serious fun in it over the past two years and it has been a brilliant road car.

As the Clio will be coming off the road, I needed another daily driver, so....

16922_10151298500843157_988276845_n_zpsc3b7498b.gif

clioa3_zpsc5b376ce.gif

I have started to strip the Clio from its interior so far.
I need to make way for my cage pretty sharpish, which will be a Safety Devices cage, as recommended by the Clio Cup Series...

cliostripped_zps6609ebf3.gif

cliodoor_zpsb8ff150f.gif

clioparts_zps2b90e4d1.gif

Anyway, you get the idea! :smile:
If anyone needs any interior Clio parts, drop me a PM. Chances are I'll have it!

Also bought a Sabelt Renaultsport steering wheel

sabelt_zpsb2cb8b95.gif

Feels SO much better, especially on track. Chuffed with it :smile:

Also bought another set of wheels at the end of last year (I expect I'll need a few!)
Anthacite Clio 200 wheels

Anyway, I'll try keep this updated as much as I can, but I really am rather buys at the moment! Got a lot of work to do to ensure I can make it to the second official test day at Snetterton on the 24th April!

Wish me luck guys! Jake :smile: