nimbus 197 intro

Hi guys,

Been lurking in the background here for a while and decided it was about time i showed my face!!

I own a clio 197 on a 56 plate, in the best colour nimbus grey haha

So far i have added pressed plates, genuine renaultsport mats, aluminium foot rest, steering wheel infill, jvc head unit, full led light conversion and removed centre silencer (which has given it a monumental flat spot but sounds awesome).

Planned mods are; wheel refurb, caliper refurb (anyone suggest a colour for both these?), decent pads, new discs, all fluids changed, decent rubber, cup dampers, h&r springs and possibly milltek, intake and remap.

I also like aero kit :wink:

I'll keep everyone updated with plenty of pics!!

Anyone in the local area let me know and we can meet up etc, want to do a track day or two this year!!

Thanks

Adam :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_20150118_182202.jpg
    IMG_20150118_182202.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20150117_200125.jpg
    IMG_20150117_200125.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20150117_200653.jpg
    IMG_20150117_200653.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20150117_195518.jpg
    IMG_20150117_195518.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Welcome mate!

Nice sounding plans! I did my callipers in yellow on my AB, duno how it'd look on a nimbus though! Cant go wrong with red callipers and black wheels tbh. Aero kit good shout but its expensive! I have a scorpion exhaust and can recommend, just another suggestion to the millek.

Hi Chris, i was contemplating yellow or red with anthracite wheels?! But possibly a more stealthy colour for the calipers :smile:

Id probably add aero bits one at a time so it doesn't hit me as hard :wink: bits to make drive better first though!!

I have looked at the scorpion too, but rstuning near me stocks the milltek so i can kill three birds with one stone and get the pipe, fitting and map in one go :smile:

How does yours drive with the scorpion?!

Hiya mate, fellow nimbus owner too, I also have the aero kit on mine :smile: live in Lancahsire so not a million miles away!!

Drives lovely with the scorpion mate, I have it resonated so I don't have a flat spot and didn't need a remap.

Personally think callipers look good as a brighter colour, particularly yours being a more neutral coloured car, if it were me id want to add some splashes off brighter colours to make it stand out a bit more, same with the wheels, I wouldn't want them to be a similar colour to the car, but thats just me :smile: