Nice Ford Collection

Top collection, Some lovely motors. But things like this upset me as with most concours cars. I really feel that they should be driven.

Yeh bonker's had fair few cars in his collection.

He does seem to swap and chnage it every now and then when somthing else catches his eye.

It is shame they don't get used as much they should but if people didn't look after them like this there would be no prestine examples about and a lot used sheds which sadly is now in rs scene :worried:

Yeh bonker's had fair few cars in his collection.

He does seem to swap and chnage it every now and then when somthing else catches his eye.

It is shame they don't get used as much they should but if people didn't look after them like this there would be no prestine examples about and a lot used sheds which sadly is now in rs scene :worried:

Its an awesome collection, but when I see cars on up on ramps at shows with mirrors pointing underneath it to show theres no dirt I just think whats the point?

Yeah sure theres no mud underneath it, but neither has every single other car thats just rolled off the production line. You may as well buy a car and just NEVER drive it. Pointless.

I suppose someone has to maintain a history of the brand, but most manufacturers do that themselves anyway.

Nice collection. Bet they don't want to take it out or drive it because they goes rusts quick! Lol

Nice collection but big waste! Plus quite often, not using cars like that can actually be worse for them mechnically. They're built to be driven!

Fair play to him, they all look stunning.

It's a shame they don't seem to get used though, rather see them on road/track then on a stand.

Could you imagine a renault alternative? Im thinking turbo 2s, Williams, 19 16v Chamades, 21 turbos, Trophys, V6 clios, and of course R26.R. All low mileage and spotless. Now that'd be a collection!

If i had the money i would deffo have a renault version but on the other hand i hate to see cars not used how they should be. they can still look good and be used

I bet someone in France has a Renault collection similar. There's a guy who's got a load of French cars in this country, he's got an R27, a Vee, R26 a 306 GTi and a Rallye, 205 GTi, etc.

I really think this is weird though, I know they're nice cars, but they're Fords. Hardly exotic or rare cars, apart from the odd few. They do need to be driven in my eyes.

Could you imagine a renault alternative? Im thinking turbo 2s, Williams, 19 16v Chamades, 21 turbos, Trophys, V6 clios, and of course R26.R. All low mileage and spotless. Now that'd be a collection!

probably be like ruk car collection...

Bonkers Is not the word for it... The only car worth keeping, the RS200, has "Sold" in brackets.. I rest my case your honour

Oh I don't know, I'd gladly have the RS500 (any of them) and an EsCos in Mallory please. :cloud9:

I drove a BBR RS500, it was as mad as toast and in a straight line was mentally quick. I use the term "straight line" very loosely as when on tap thing squirmed all over the place.

Compaired with a modern day Nissan Micra the handling was dog rough.