Nice Ford Collection

Maybe so, I'm just a bit of a blue oval fanboy though. For me they're proper icons.

Although I think you might be over estimating a modern day Micra. I had one a couple of months back on a work trip in Ireland. Oh dear god it was bad, out and out the WORST car I've ever driven, it was like it just wanted to kill me.... Slowly. Your could turn the wheel then just let go, it never self righted, you'd just drive round in circles all day!?

Maybe so, I'm just a bit of a blue oval fanboy though. For me they're proper icons.

Although I think you might be over estimating a modern day Micra. I had one a couple of months back on a work trip in Ireland. Oh dear god it was bad, out and out the WORST car I've ever driven, it was like it just wanted to kill me.... Slowly. Your could turn the wheel then just let go, it never self righted, you'd just drive round in circles all day!?

there made for the steering wheel shuffle old duffers :bounce:

Although I think you might be over estimating a modern day Micra. I had one a couple of months back on a work trip in Ireland. Oh dear god it was bad, out and out the WORST car I've ever driven, it was like it just wanted to kill me.... Very Quickly. Your could turn the wheel then just let go, it never self righted, With 550bhp you'd just drive round in circles all day!?

Roughly the same thoughts (slightly editied) on the BBR RS500 mate. :rofl:

there made for the steering wheel shuffle old duffers :bounce:
You can say that again! Luckily I had a few Jukes as well, I presume they would have had the same electric steering, but no such problem with them, just the god awful micra.

Roughly the same thoughts (slightly editied) on the BBR RS500 mate. :rofl:

:rofl: also if I had one it'd have to be black with Texaco graphics. Had one as a toy when I was a kid :smiley: