Next meet location/idea??

richandgem

Platinum Member
So, 197/200.net's next meet location?

52f7ded1.jpg

Had it installed thursday night, first try last night and it's brilliant, sooooo warm and relaxing

Sweet! Had one on the veranda (spelling?), the decking, at a lodge we stayed in in Somerset last year and it was ace.

If you could arrange it so that the "Saturdays" will be there at the same time Rich then I will be there.
Otherwise I am not that fussed TBH! :tongueout:

The Saturday are booked for the night after Girls Aloud have been round, I'll save you a spot/lap lads lol

A meet is fine, but there must be more women in the tub then men :wink:

Oh and Fiona there has been lots of Veuve, Gem even got me a magnum bottle of Veuve Rose which was great sat by the tub. It was so cold it kept it really cold.

I still cant get over how hot it is, I had it set to 40 degrees and its so warm I'm thinking bout turnng it down.

what does a good one of them cost then? if i was to have something, it'd be a steam room :smile:

I paid just under £8k for it, that included the tub, a load of decking, the posts for the roof, the cover lifter (which aren't cheap), crane to lift it in and all the filter and chemicals and steps. Basically a complete package.

You can get them cheaper but I went a little mad, I had one of the higher spec ones, it has a stereo and pop up speakers etc :smile: