Next Gen Clio... Speculate Away!

If I ever win the euro mate it's a promise.:thumbup:

I wonder if you could actually make it viable and how many orders you would get for it! Lol! What engine would you stick in it and would you mount it in the middle? I know we are talking hyperthetically here!

I wish Renault would have made the front bumper like that one in the first place, makes the car look wider and lower.

I wonder if you could actually make it viable and how many orders you would get for it! Lol! What engine would you stick in it and would you mount it in the middle? I know we are talking hyperthetically here!

I wish Renault would have made the front bumper like that one in the first place, makes the car look wider and lower.

370z, mid mounted, Four Wheel Drive?

lmfao seriously . . . .

road legal
FIA 6 point cage
cup racer seats n 6 point harness
flocked dash
18" wheels yoko T1R tyres standard
364mm 2 piece grooved floating disks (alcon)
6 pot brembos front
2 Pot brembos back
engine need to produce 270/80 BHP standard
KWV3 as standard with adjustable topmounts.
xenons standard.

have i missed anything?

The 'new' Clio isn't destined on our shores until mid 2012 I wouldn't have thought.

And, as far as I know, there wont be a V6 model built due to the fact that they were all sold at a loss.

The F4R already complies with the new regulations so it'll stay NA...yey :lol: !

I cant wait to see what the swan-song 200 will be. If they'd only build another V6 :worried:

True, but Euro6 comes in in 2013 and the overall emissions target by marque is getting tougher. Hard to say what'll happen, but I agree it needs to be N/A to keep its spirit.

It will deffo be a 1.6 Turbo engine as thats the way its all going for that type of car for emissions and all that rubbish

HATE that concept I really hope the Renault designers have much more taste than those ato AE! If it looks like that 500bhp and a £5k RRP wouldn't drag me into a dealership lol!

I don't know, I like the rear of that concept but the front looks too soft and sweet for me.

Its just bits from the twingo and megane merged together by the looks! Lol! Looks different to the one I remember from earlier on in the year. This doesn't look too bad. The boot opening is far too high and the black bit on the rear bumper is too big.

Its going to be the tce engine that is from the nissan juke and megane tce, guy from the reno F1 stand at silverstone said. Would make sense, 180 bhp plus loads of torque.

Its going to be the tce engine that is from the nissan juke and megane tce, guy from the reno F1 stand at silverstone said. Would make sense, 180 bhp plus loads of torque.

Any idea if they actually produce the quoted 180? if so it would equal the HP of the current engine and have extra torque, wouldnt be too bad imo

Auto Express really ahve nothing to do! Thats just a Twingo with megane 250 bits pasted onto it!!

The 200 will be the last true hot hatch I fear. Emissions have already claimed the life of the Type R and everyone else is going turbo. The future doesnt look brilliant.

LMFAO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ wtf is that. auto express needs there lumps feeling. cus if renault brought a car out like that they would go bump.. . . . . .. "fiat multipla" territory lmfao

As lots of manufactures have gone 1.6T in a bid to comply with the new S2000 regs for WRC that come in next year, given the Clio has such a history in motorsport, I think they'll go this route too.

Needs to be a V6 (and as already said) needs the VQ/VR derived engines found in the Nissans :smile:

Also yes, "****** lights" are to be an EU law soon :worried:

Any idea if they actually produce the quoted 180? if so it would equal the HP of the current engine and have extra torque, wouldnt be too bad imo

I dont know mate but my 175 bhp standard 1.6T engine showed 197/200's clean pair of heels in a straight line, so its down to torque really and gearing as mine is a 5 speed box

Similar Thread Suggestions