Next car.....????

I'm happy with my lot at the moment. took me three years to get a cup, hardly going to change this early on into it's ownership.

Happy to put time and effort into the racer one for now and have it something like this time next year.

Marshall - how long you got left on the finance? balloon payment? If you dont have long left on finance then you should keep clio then when it runs out you've still got it and costs you nothing per month. Thats what im doing with as in 9 months my finance finishes then i'll be left with my 200 and no monthly payments.....sweeet!!!

Much better option than signing yourself on for another 4 year finance deal.

Ok.... I shouldn't play on autotrader.... Found the new jaguar xf sportback with a 3.0D V6 under bonnet.... Faster than standard Clio.... More economical and it's practical :worried: £45k price tag but what a good all rounder or future family bus lol :smile:

I've been in one of those jags, fantastic interior and really comfortable. Rides nicely but also feels kinda sporty. But, I wouldn't have had any idea it was faster than the clio... even flat out it didn't feel fast, that's the problem with these big fast luxury cars

I've been in one of those jags, fantastic interior and really comfortable. Rides nicely but also feels kinda sporty. But, I wouldn't have had any idea it was faster than the clio... even flat out it didn't feel fast, that's the problem with these big fast luxury cars

they arent, one tried to have a play with me, and i embarassed it

I had an XF wanting to compare performance with me and I pulled away every time. I assume it was only a 2.2d though so nothing to shout about!

Marshall - how long you got left on the finance? balloon payment? If you dont have long left on finance then you should keep clio then when it runs out you've still got it and costs you nothing per month. Thats what im doing with as in 9 months my finance finishes then i'll be left with my 200 and no monthly payments.....sweeet!!!

Much better option than signing yourself on for another 4 year finance deal.

Im only half way through my 4 years 0% bud. About 7/8k left to pay. No balloon payment no limit mileage.

Oh the plan was always to keep the 200 indefinately and not change but ive got an ongoing issue that no one can rectify so i cant stop looking elsewhere.

Everytime i look at the bloody thing i fall in love....and then drive it and it goes away lol

Im only half way through my 4 years 0% bud. About 7/8k left to pay. No balloon payment no limit mileage.

Oh the plan was always to keep the 200 indefinately and not change but ive got an ongoing issue that no one can rectify so i cant stop looking elsewhere.

Everytime i look at the bloody thing i fall in love....and then drive it and it goes away lol

After all this time, would you not try just replace the rack and all related parts yourself and just be done with it? Surely that's a guaranteed fix?

Have you seen the price?

You buy a car, with warranty, so you arent replacing stuff yourself. Thats why i got rid of the 106!

Yeah, ive read about your steering issue. Is a strange one!

Is a tough decision, i'd go with what your heart says (as brilliantly cheesy as that sounds) lol. maybe give it one more go at fixing the problem as i believe RUK are now involved? then if your just getting pissed off with it all the time then maybe its time to get rid.
This may or may not help you......but I decided to sell my 200 (after 2 years) in August. Was on ph for a week then i changed my mind, and i'm bloody glad i did as i think selling my 200 would have been the biggest mistake i'd ever made in my 23 years on this planet!

All your options are good ones and completley depends on your financial situation and what you feel. Opinions on here can only go so far.

I dont want to sell it. I love the car. Its just frustrating.

I cant see myself in anything else atm. If i do sell it has to be something sensible as i live 35miles from work. But id slit my wrists im sure as im a 23year old petrol head. The way it turns heads i love!

Whats even more annoying is ive got a set of KW V3s sat in the garage waiting to be fitted but i darent in fear of when the problem does worsen, they blame it on them and refuse to fix under warranty. Nice bits of kit to look at though.

We are back off to Renault but Wests of kings lynn this time. The lad that sold me my 200 also has one, so hopefully its there to test against.

There's nothing currently on sale that i like better then my current car if im honest. A V6 255 in LY or FR i would love but no where to put it and probably not be able to afford to run it anyway. Clio 200 in AG or LY maybe but too may gearbox probs arising though for my liking :worried: 250/265 i love the inside of them but the styling on the out side is very bland to me but they are growing on me slowly. Like the Laguna coupe Monaco edition but no good for runs out would be bottoming out all the time. So ill guess ill be sticking with old faithful until something stick out that i really like and want. Shes still got what it takes to put a smile on my face whether its looking at her or driving her :smile:

Yes, they are. I've had three of them and all were good cars. The latest shape one is not very common, put this down to its looks. I've drove this shape and what a lovely car it was! The coupe looks awesome and is fantastic value too! The Monaco looks superb. These models do seem to hold their value too over the usual normal spec versions. Would certainly have one of these!

Similar Thread Suggestions