Newbie with black 197 lux edition : )

Hello :smile: newbie here with a black 197 lux edition, bought her on 19k on the clock for £8000, any more lux's on here? :smile:

pics >

DSC01002_zps0fdbe025.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
DSC01001_zpsd2db1697.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
DSC01000_zps84b534b8.jpg
[/URL]/IMG]
DSC00999_zps1fe5c38a.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
DSC00996_zps969e5fdc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Black is the best colour....when its clean :smiley:

Not sure if its those pics, but it looks like theres a lot of surface scratches/holographing in the paint, might be worth giving it some correction, or at least a going over with something to try and fill em :smile:

Welcome to the mad house, nice motor you have there.. Don't see many Lux models, whats the difference?

Welcome to the mad house, nice motor you have there.. Don't see many Lux models, whats the difference?

There's a fair few options I think but on mine it came with full black leather interior, climate control, automatic headlamps, automatic wipers, cornering lights, extra tinted rear windows, a 60W radio MP3 CD player, Renault sport carpet mats, chrome finish on the interior air vents, brushed aluminium raider alloy wheels, chrome finish to the door mirrors and to the air grilles in the front wings.

Black is the best colour....when its clean :smiley:

Not sure if its those pics, but it looks like theres a lot of surface scratches/holographing in the paint, might be worth giving it some correction, or at least a going over with something to try and fill em :smile:

Yhh worst thing about a black car :smiley: although anything is better than the car I had before.... a gold saxo vtr and I'm pretty sure it's just the pics, it looks pretty fine to me in real life :smile::smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
S New Members 5
Z New Members 19