Newbie RS200

Hi I'm Rob. Test drove a 197 years ago and decided I'd have one, one day!

At the minute I have a Twingo RS. Took the mrs to buy a new car at the weekend and took a fancy to this beauty. Hopefully it'll serve me well. Cracking car! Pick it up Thursday. Gonna be a long wait!

Need to spend some time looking around to look for some mods to get me started.

Cheers!

uploadfromtaptalk1425236343544.jpg

Welcome, mean little cars the twingo, mate had one!
Yeah its been great fun. Had it 3 years now. Just needed something bigger and liked these for ages so took the plunge. Definitely a nippy little thing but the difference between that and the clio was immense. Had a Type R when I was young and loved it. Hoping this is just as much fun.

Think I'll get a panel filter to start with so I'll search the site for info on them unless anyone can recommend any in particular?

itg here too. good little mod. Then some diadem osram indicator bulbs really finish the car off IMO.

So I picked it up last night. Absolutely love it already. Brings back good memories!

Going to order a filter as recommended tonight. Are they easy to fit? Considering a Milltek exhaust from rs tuning in Leeds so I'll just get them to fit the filter as well if it's a faff.

Back with more questions. Thought I'd post here instead of starting a whole new thread.

Milltek. Resonated or non resonated. Been asked the question by rs tuning. Is there a big difference in sound?

I have the resonated Milltek as didnt want you to hear me coming a mile off, all original cats left on. Iam pleased with it, rumble at low revs. Then you put your foot down and you get a nice growl. Not intrusive on motorway driving either. Got mine fitted by RS also, recommend them, you might find you get a couple of flat spots which a map done by Paul there sorted out and the car drives great. Not cheap but worth it IMO .

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
R Clio 200 Area 6
atkin92 New Members 22
S New Members 5
enzo599 New Members 7