Newbie, RS200 South Devon

traded it in due to moving further away from where I work and I felt like I was always in the petrol station! Also wanted something different as there's a few 200's around now! I've now got a Twingo 133 cup! You will love the Clio I owned it for over a year and loved it never had a problem with it! :smile:

traded it in due to moving further away from where I work and I felt like I was always in the petrol station! Also wanted something different as there's a few 200's around now! I've now got a Twingo 133 cup! You will love the Clio I owned it for over a year and loved it never had a problem with it! :smile:

Ah ok that's fair enough, Yeah picked it up tonight! Love it haha!

4fd7b5633e812ba3aec7bbc27fd2d103.jpg

Awesome :smile: it looked like this when I had it.. I put the standard wheels back on when I traded it in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 14
Looks nice! What wheels did you have on it? Also what exhaust system is it?
What's your new car like then..

It's nick ben didn't realise you had a 200

Haha I'm his bro, he just mentioned that you messaged him, he said you were the guy with the "quickest corsa in the world" [emoji106]

I knew who used to own this! Mint car and exhaust on it!

Haha I'm his bro, he just mentioned that you messaged him, he said you were the guy with the "quickest corsa in the world" [emoji106]

I knew who used to own this! Mint car and exhaust on it!

Haha yeah he said, never knew he had a bro! At least there is a few locals around! "Quickest corsa in the world" haha I tried!

Haha yeah he said, never knew he had a bro! At least there is a few locals around! "Quickest corsa in the world" haha I tried!

Haha I only seen a quick pic of the shell which he showed me when you dropped the front of his to change bulbs! Looked mean! Are you around the bay then?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul_D New Members 3
R Clio 200 Area 6
S New Members 5
R New Members 16
enzo599 New Members 7