Newbie from Essex

Hi guys !

After owning a 172 cup for 3 and a half years , I decided to buy something diesel and more grown up , but my heart said no and I just couldn't do it, I can't be like every other girl and drive a fiat 500 or ka lol [emoji23]

The cup :smile: as standard as they come

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437426159.953771.jpg

And my new diesel grown up car :wink:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437426227.136528.jpg

It's on spax coilovers , team dynamics and has a Ktec stainless exhaust .

I've already lost the stripes , they were a bit too shouty for me so as she sits for now
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437426438.971119.jpg

I have no plans for now , just going to enjoy it as it is for time being before I think about tinkering . Only thing it needs is a couple of ball joints , and I'd like to get the coilovers set up to my liking , but that is all .

Anyway nice to meet you all !

Welcome to the forum. Every time I think of growing up and buying a diesel part of my soul dies. Lol

Fair play for sticking with the petrol.

Nice car. :smile:

That looks ace, saw that for sale on a few sites recently I believe! Makes me miss my old RB 197 that I used to have [emoji30]

That looks ace, saw that for sale on a few sites recently I believe! Makes me miss my old RB 197 that I used to have [emoji30]

Thanks :smile: and yeah most likely , I've only had it a month , still getting used to it , it's so different to the 172 !

Yeah good on yeah for not caving in, what is grown up? I think the Clio has fair enough space for good transport of stuff and then some.
Enjoy the car before all the tweak begin, anyways a warm hello to you from another newbie / South Africa.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul_D New Members 3
D New Members 24
D New Members 9
P New Members 9
K New Members 15