Newbie from Essex

Ahh yes I know :smile: I always seemed to pass you going down hackmans lane on a Saturday afternoon lol
yeah thats me ive moved now so i dont use that road any more now live in danbury use to love that road ive had my 200 a year now much prefer it to my 172 Best car ive had :smile:

yeah thats me ive moved now so i dont use that road any more now live in danbury use to love that road ive had my 200 a year now much prefer it to my 172 Best car ive had :smile:

Ahh I see lol . Yeah I like that road too [emoji87] I wonder why haha !

That went quick , i like the rawness of the 172 which seemed to make it feel quicker , however I wouldn't go back as the 197 is just more of a car, looks better and drives nicer plus I'm loving the air con haha

Ahh I see lol . Yeah I like that road too [emoji87] I wonder why haha !

That went quick , i like the rawness of the 172 which seemed to make it feel quicker , however I wouldn't go back as the 197 is just more of a car, looks better and drives nicer plus I'm loving the air con haha

yeah it is a fun road haha i did love my 172 and i would have another but as a track car and it would definalty be a cup i think for me i love my 200 to much its such a good car all round and it just handles like a dream :smile:

yeah it is a fun road haha i did love my 172 and i would have another but as a track car and it would definalty be a cup i think for me i love my 200 to much its such a good car all round and it just handles like a dream :smile:

Ahh is yours on standard suspension ?! Mines on coilovers , and my god they should come with a health warning lol . I would like to get them set up more to my requirements tbh cause they are so harsh

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
D New Members 24
D New Members 9
P New Members 9
K New Members 15