Newbie Clio 197 Cup

Lol yeah it really does feel like a Mk1 clio it’s brilliant

And I think he meant because someone stuffed it on a track

Hello

HOPING YOU LOT CAN HELP,

I posted on 133 forum this morning and no one has replied, here is my post

Good Afternoon,

I have joined this forum before, but my old username and password DO NOT WORK, and the re-set does nothing.

I previousy ran a Twingo GT as my daily, but fancied a Clio 197 cup, which I bought and great car but not for me, So I sold it and picked up a Twingo 133, in blue it has 46,000 miles and I love it.

I do have a question, I have booked it in (as I do with all cars I buy privately for piece of mind) for:
Service,
Spark Plugs,
Cam Belt and Dephaser

and have a price that seems alot.

what have you / would you expect to pay for this work

Thank You

Mark

would love to help but we dont have any twingo owners here i believe,correct me if im wrong..
you would pay around £300-400 on a clio for all this so presume a twingo may be a tad cheaper..just a very rough guess though..

I have had a good look into it and rang a few more places, apparently the 133 is a more involved job as the car is so small there is no room.

I have been quoted from £650 - £1000 for the belt and dephaser and the 133 forum people (1 x person) has said the same figures.

And that also ties in with your comments above

Thanks again guys

So I am now happy with the price quoted J

I have had a good look into it and rang a few more places, apparently the 133 is a more involved job as the car is so small there is no room.

I have been quoted from £650 - £1000 for the belt and dephaser and the 133 forum people (1 x person) has said the same figures.

Thanks again guys

Ouch - that hurts for such a tiny car...

Reactions: MIQ
It does , but I got it very cheap compared to others that have 90k plus miles and it’s immaculate, so
I don’t mind spending on it , will
Still be cheaper with the maintenance than 90% of them out there

Reactions: Chris
It does , but I got it very cheap compared to others that have 90k plus miles and it’s immaculate, so
I don’t mind spending on it , will
Still be cheaper with the maintenance than 90% of them out there

Well fair enough, always got to stomach something with these Renaultsports! Love the little twingos, mate had one and they go pretty well in the twistys!

That was hard to swallow...! But if that's the price, that's the price I suppose...I've heard they're great fun too!

It really is fun, went to the shops last night and took the twingo over the R32 so that in itself is a testament to it.

I also found out they there are only 355 left so they may appreciate in value in the next few years

Reactions: Benno
Oh yeah forgot to mention this , mine has an armrest which I have not seen in any of the others which I viewed

Attachments

• 21C9C06B-DE2C-40F4-BC7F-156CA68BE729.jpeg
    21C9C06B-DE2C-40F4-BC7F-156CA68BE729.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 11
Yeah I only found this information as I wondered why they had gone up in value and when I searched there were only 8 or 9 for sale in U.K.

So I went on how many left .com and was very surprised

Thanks again guys

where are you based??

Similar Thread Suggestions