Newbie 200 cup owner from Swindon!

Hi all thought it was about time i made a thread had the car a few months now and i absolutely love it!!
So far ive had the wheels refurbished. Windows tinted and a few more little things and has had a deep clean!
Looking to get a ktr induction kit soon and maybe go for the miltek or ktec exhaust?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 51
Welcome!

Not a fan of the stripes but each to there own.

Exhaust is a good mod, I have a scorpion and love it :thumbsup:

Thanks mate!

yeah the car was a company car for previous owner so was sign written but I left the stripes on most people do like them when they see the car in person. I was debating on taking them off or getting the changed to red and black!

Does the scorpion put out good noise and any power gains?

Yeh good noise mate, mine is the resonated version so has the centre silencer and its pretty loud, if you get them without the silencer they are even louder, but theres pros and cons to that. I didnt notice too much difference in power gains, but ive not had it on a rolling road, i noticed a marginal power increase.

Bought it from Fernandez on here, site trader, very satisfied.

Thanks mate I'll keep it in mind looking to get one after Christmas split between the 3 really as there all quite closely priced! Would like a bit of noise though hahaaa

Welcome to the site.

Personally I have those stripes off in a heart beat. Do nothing for the car (other than cheapen it's looks) in my opinion. They follow no lines on the car and it looks like they were just thrown on. Sorry if that offends I did mean it to, just hate seeing a nice car not looking it's best. The car looks well spec'ed with a few nice extras Inc those Recaros.

Similar Thread Suggestions