200: Help a newbie - 12 plate 200 Cup, going rate?

Hi all,

Currently weighing up what car to buy next and there is a 12 plate Cup near me for sale (3 months old, 1k on clock, white, upgraded stereo/bluetooth/tunepoint & Cup spoiler).

What would you expect this should be worth?
What brand new prices are they going for currently?

Thanks!

It all depends on who is selling it! Renault sold my old cup with recaros to some mug for £13,000 but that had 30k miles on the clock.

Private sale I would expect to pay between £12,000 and £13,000 from a dealership maybe mid £13k. Cup price now is £17,135.

Last edited:
OK, well £13500 private, didnt think it was too bad considering its basically brand new, i'd expect it would be £15-16k at best for a new one after haggling?

It depends really. I got £1800 of my current 200 just for being a returning customer so it is possible. Do you know why the car is for sale after only doing 1k? Might be possible to get more cash off if they are after a quick sale. But if your budget is around £13k I would look at other options of getting a higher millage FF model with cup pack. I made the small mistake of getting a cup, its nice just to have one or two more options. Plus you would be able to get one with recaros and maybe sat nav or rs monitor for around that price.

Yea i know why its for sale.
Options dont really bother me that much, i've had plenty of cars with this and that and its the drive that matters the most and stops me selling it rather than it having keyless or climate.
Its local so convenient as well, i really cant be bothered travelling miles for a car...been there and done that alot! I think i'm just getting old (36).

I'll have a look at it and see whats what.

Fair enough, well at 1k miles I would expect it to be showroom condition, so should be a bargain if you can get the price down a little. will be bonus considering you have such a short journey.