newbeee needs help

yea i like them ones, wots the difference in the two? also where the best place to look to get ? not many on pistonheads at mo?

F1 has: cup suspension, red brembos, numbered plaque (x of 500), decals, rear privacy glass, recaro's, anthracite alloys etc. They should in theory hold their value 'slightly' better.

thanks for ur help guys, any 1 know of a f1 for sale lookin to pend between 7k and 9k, still not sure on wot coulour i think is best, wot coulor is best ??????

I traveled 240 miles for mine! Well worth it!! For the sake of £100 or so in fuel it's still a hell of alot of car for the money!

Last edited:
You are best off making the effort to get a good one. They are worth the extra distance rather than buying a dog of one. Don't forget its not the same as buying a Fiesta lol! Oh and if you are thinking of a LY I would say go for it.... Funnily enough haha! :smiley:

Good luck :smile:

yr i know i will have to travel as they ant many up for sale any way, i tryed every where cant really find any, also is the insurence any diffrent from the 197 to the 197 f1??