New Years Eve plans??

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Do you do anything for New Years Eve?

Or is it just another day for you?

Bed by ten for me for the last 8 years lol!!!!!!!

None of this for me: :drunk:

Me and the girlfriend don't drink so we'll most likely go to the top of a tall mountain and let off a few Chinese lanterns! I'm on call from 8am on New years day though :worried:

Work until 1am but it's always fun working NYE as everyone buys me loads of drinks and generally a good time

Me and the missus are probably going to end up doing something, might have some friends round for a social gathering. Nothing ott though.

With our new arrival and the fact that me and the ''boss'' (as she puts it) don't drink much... I think it'll be a case of a bit of a buffet for tea and a couple of bottles of Franks Ginger Beer (SO NICE) and a film followed by drunken naptime with some ****ty nappy changing mixed in along the way.

I prefer Christmas Eve rather than New Years Eve so haven't got a mahoooosive night planned, may even stay sober for a change and do something constructive on new years day!

Thats it sober, new years resolution! 8)

I havnt had a decent NYE since the millenium, would be nice to do something special this year but I think I have left it too late now ;/

Might go for a meal, then back to mine to see the new year in with a few bevs!

I'm hopefully out to a club or bar in cambridge with a few mates, only ever been to pubs before on new years so we've stepped it up for this year lol

I can't remember the last time I went to a club! I'm only 21 and I know I should probably be out until the early hours most weekends, but they bore me and I always feel ripped off the next day. Alcohol makes me sleepy rather than more energetic too, so I always end up feeling nakered! Prefer going down the local with the missus and our mates for a good old chat!

I was at universal studios in Florida last new years eve. This year were going to York race course for a meal and few sherrys lol