New wheels, plates.... and dust caps

Just got some speedlines (thanks to an ebay find post on here) had them refurbed in gloss black, sealed, nuts plasticoated in gloss black and some nice new RB dustcaps. Got some plates made up too, plane but had the Renaultsport logo and the Alpine factory address next to it rather than the usual Renault Dealer/arnold shark details, looks nice but the pictures of the plate arn't clear really.

9741469510_0fc5be4069_b.jpg

9741470686_4a93177470_b.jpg

9739263755_36453fbbe1_b.png

9739264753_5b30c56742_b.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers N0ddie for the pic help, yes it was a toss up between ultra red or RB, as id had a trophy in red I though id go for the blue next.

Surprised they dont do the new 200T in RB as its a kind of traditional colour for Renaultsports. There was a RB 182 in last months EVO with Trophy Turini's on, it did look good. Seems to suit the Clio's.

Cheers, the pic does the plate no justice really. A friend is getting one made for his R26 after seeing it.

Got them from a place called My Showplates (http://myshowplates.com/), they will do custom designs if you want. I sent them over my design and they sent me an image back how it looked. After a bit of too-and-frowing with text and logo tweaks it was how I wanted it. Sure they will have my design on there system if you wanted them to put your number on it. Ive still got my original order number if needed. About £24 delivered, quite quick too.

Looks good, Renaultsport factory address is a nice touch.

Speaking of the factory I quite fancy the annual factory tour, unfortunately the places fill up too quickly with the same names from the RS forum each year. Would be nice if they let other people have a chance.