New update 2/2..enlarged TB.

TB sent away today. Enlarging TB, new butterfly plate with knifed edge, removing step and polishing internally.

Will let you know the outcome after RR.

you will have to let us know if you feel any difference, and rolling road results etc, and post up details of the bloke thats doing the work (if its ok with him)

Let us know what happens bud and where do you get the sprint boosters from?? Also big effect on mpg or no difference? Sorry to hi heck thread

Been looking at these sprint boosters and how they work the electronics in them will be pretty basic I am an electrical technician by trade and am currently doing my degree to become a full engineer so I can apply for chartership if any one is up for it and they can unclip the casing for the sprint booster and email me a very clear photo of the board in there and maybe connections I recon copying it should be a piece of cake! Unless they have removed or hidden values of components etc, otherwise I could maybe look into it more and just design one from scratch if pos but would take a while... Have a rough thought how they have done it but maybe wrong ..

you had this back/fitted it yet? i have a spare one waiting to be sent off :smile:

Was gonna fit it over weekend but given its 4mm bigger did think whether it need a remap? I'm thinking about whether to fit cams so thought no point remapping it 2x?

What do people think?

Try it, if it throw up a warning light then just swap it back and wait until the cams and remap. :smile:

Some pics. Really nice work. Obviously the proof will be on the RR's. Anything around 5 bhp+ would be a massive plus given the cost. I'm still wonder whether the ecu will cope but gonna suck it n' see.....will keep you posted.

Last edited: