New ultra red 200 owner

No worries, what these forums are for.

Side note:
I’m wrong about the instructions being from a Haynes manual, apparently it’s from the Renault workshop manual

Reactions: Sean197
Wee update. The car has been absolutely faultless, due it's first MOT with me next week. Have done two trackdays and all I've had to do is pads and brake fluid. Will probably have a god at sorting out the strips on the door and a couple of stonechips in the next month or so.

Keep toying with the idea of selling it to complete my bike licence and get a bike but then every time I take the Clio out for a proper drive I start to doubt myself.

PXL_20220320_172320283.jpgPXL_20220320_172331411.jpgPXL_20220320_172316182.jpgPXL_20220320_172246731.jpgPXL_20220320_172255762.jpg

Thanks mate, I'm in southwest Scotland in Ayrshire. There are some great roads to be fair but that's not one of them, just a nice spot for pictures.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Reactions: joehodges154
I'm form Northern Ireland but I have done quite a bit of bombing (driving, bad use of words from this part of the world) up and down from Cairnryan to Edinburgh and Knockhill I mostly use the A70 bike and car through the years but I do recognize the hill as Loudoun Hill as I did scout the A71 once. Yea good roads but the speed limits are normally 50MPH in your part of the world. Gone are the days of a 120Mph down the coast road you would be lucky to get 60 without coming across a 40 foot or motorhome and the motorhome with 20 cars behind them takes the full 2 mile overtaking lane to pass the lorry like the A75.

I'm form Northern Ireland but I have done quite a bit of bombing (driving, bad use of words from this part of the world) up and down from Cairnryan to Edinburgh and Knockhill I mostly use the A70 bike and car through the years but I do recognize the hill as Loudoun Hill as I did scout the A71 once. Yea good roads but the speed limits are normally 50MPH in your part of the world. Gone are the days of a 120Mph down the coast road you would be lucky to get 60 without coming across a 40 foot or motorhome and the motorhome with 20 cars behind them takes the full 2 mile overtaking lane to pass the lorry like the A75.

Need to visit northern Ireland soon always been in mind with the ferry being so close. The coast road isn't great as you say but if you stick more inland there isn't much in the way of cameras at all, road from Loudoun hill to strathaven and then turning back towards Muirkirk is actually a good wee run, just not so much in the winter as it's quite exposed. Also the menock pass at wanlockhead is worth a look if you are in the area.