New toy to play with :o)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Never in a million years would I have thought I'd actually get one of these, but my birthday present from so many people this year was this:

telescope.jpg

Now I can do more than just stare at the stars/planets with a pair of binoculars, and I should now be able to look at the sun, just need a solar filter to go with it.

Need to know how to use it now too lol!!!

how nice you will now be able to see all the VXR drivers because they say there cars are the best
So they must live on another PLANET:rofl::rofl:

Nice prezzi though lucky person:smile:

how nice you will now be able to see all the VXR drivers because they say there cars are the best
So they must live on another PLANET:rofl::rofl:

Nice prezzi though lucky person:smile:

:rofl::rofl:

very nice, now you can stare through the windows up to 5 miles away. Then after you've knackered yourself out look at the stars.

Is that a phone with a telescope on? The stuff phone companies are putting on phones these days is getting more and more useful

lol, the instruction manual was too thick to fit in the box, so thats a direct link to Brian Cox who'll tell you how to set it up.

lol, the instruction manual was too thick to fit in the box, so thats a direct link to Brian Cox who'll tell you how to set it up.

I need it lol! I just took it down onto the green, tried to use that "Sky Align" thing and it failed twice :worried:

BUT, I did get Jupiter and 3 moons in full sharp focus, could clearly see the bands on the surface of the planet - blown away by it. Totally amazed :smile: