New To This Site !

hi guyss, im new to this site and I was just wondering if anyone on here is from the worcester area ? seen quite a lot of clios round here recently and wondering if anyone was on here ?

JUst wondering guys, what mods have you done to your cars and what doi you think has made the biggest improvements? styling, performance, anything.
To date ive had a milltek catback and decat, a k&n air filter and my wheel pianted a dark grey. What else would you recomend ?

Welcome mate! Sounds like you've done some pretty sensible and worthwhile mods already, I would say a remap next.... maybe some upgraded springs to sharpen it up a bit.

ive got a few things planned, looking to get coilovers at somepoint soon, some spax rsx, and im getting some cat cams, and then i shall have the remap after this has been done! maybe getting my precat removed aswel but not too sure about that yet! just cant wait to have the rest done, also planning spaces for front and back wheeks and cup spoiler. What sort have things have tyou had done ?

ive got a few things planned, looking to get coilovers at somepoint soon, some spax rsx, and im getting some cat cams, and then i shall have the remap after this has been done! maybe getting my precat removed aswel but not too sure about that yet! just cant wait to have the rest done, also planning spaces for front and back wheeks and cup spoiler. What sort have things have tyou had done ?

Welcome mate.Im from Stourbridge and there one or two round here.Theres a young lady round your neck of the woods

Yehh she has white 197 I believe? Seen her a few times, and seen the car with her boyfriend or brother driving the car! Will have to have a meet sometime if your that close!

Welcome to the site

If I was to do it all again I'd do

KW v3s
Big brakes
Diff
Decent rubber

In that order

I'd love to put the megane engine in! Or k tecs supercharger kit, but I just can't afford it, would take me a fair while to get the money for any of that! Just doing little things to it for now! Want the y pipe, camshafts, coilovers and spacers for now and see where I go from there.