New system for the 197

Hi all.

Have spoken to K-tec They also said that the system is the same minus the tailpipes, as i said we hope to make the tailpipes removable, so it will be the same system with different ends on. This will mean you can have a different tailpipe to suit the look of your car. If you want OE look you go for the slash cut trims, If you want a aftermarket look we can (hopefully) offer something else.

I will keep you updated as we go.

Pics soon!

Tom @ Piper

Hello all.

Just to keep you updated we are doing well with the system, We have managed to make some tailpipes to suit the rear valance.

These will have a sleeve fitting on them so they can be changed to suit which car it is on (197/200)

As you can see in these pics

I hope to get a picture of them on the car with the valance in place.

We will not be able to make the 200 style pipes until we get hold of another clio.

Any offers?

things are going well and it wont be long till we are ready to release the system.

Thanks all,
Any comments?
Tom @ Piper

Attachments

• DSCF2129.jpg
    DSCF2129.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF2133.jpg
    DSCF2133.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 13
Hello All.

We have finalised the Exhaust system.

We are offering 3 types of exhaust trim. we can do a OE looking slash cut a 2.5' rolled in and a 2.5' rolled out.

Once i can get hold of a clio 200 (any offers?) we will release a trim for that as well.

Just got a few last things to sort out -mainly paperwork : (
Then we are good to go!

Who wants to put there name down on a brand new Piper System?

Tom @ Piper Exhausts

My milltek doesnt melt my diffuser, dont think the tips get quite hot enough.

Tom,

Would that straight through pipe from the centre section (not the de-cat) fit onto a milltek system to remove the smaller back box underneath the car?