New R27 - 2 cars 1 cup (spoiler)

Guys

Very pleased with the R27 in LY that i picked up last week. Mint with all the toys!! just what i was after.. However I really cant make my mind up with regarding the cup spoiler... I took it off when i bought the car as I didnt want to give the missus a heart attack when i turned up home in it.. the LY with the decals was going to be a shock nevermind a slightly chavved spoiler on the rear..:headphone:. So what do you think R27's look better with it on or off!!

btw missus loved the car when she actually drove it.. just as i thought she would..

I had our Cup spoiler removed and the tailgate repaired last week.

Much better without.

yes 2 holes about 1cm in diameter. Once i have decided i will get them proffesionally filled in and sell the ly cup spoiler on ebay.. or put the cup spoiler back on.. :blink:

hmm i like them and makes the back end look much wider. its just they do look chavvy! i want one but scared i wont like it!

I love the cup spoiler look, nothing chavvy about it at all, suits the stance of the 197/200 and finishes the back end perfectly IMHO. On a normal non wide bodied Clio it would like ****e tho.

Personally, on a yellow R27 with graphics I think you need it to complete the look. It's a very shouty little car as it is, without it, its a shouty little car with something missing..

Slip the spoiler back on when shes not looking, see if she notices.

Then say it was on there all the time, tell her 'it's discrete is'nt it?'

I prefere em on.

on. definately.

at the end of the day, a bright yellow clio is never going to be subtle. no matter how hard you try.

these shouldve been made with the spoiler standard.

My LY R27 never had a spoiler, i prefer them in black with the yellow car rather than a yellow spoiler, that's just too much for me. Maybe get it vinyl wrapped in carbon fibre vinyl?