new plate

oh ok didnt think Id get such a reaction good or bad! lol!

Plate is C11 OFL and spacing is correct, the only thing wrong is the screw caps really?! the picture does make it look weird and the second 1 does look wonky!

and to be honest I will swap the screw covers around for daily use then back again for shows. Plus it wont get used that much either, I have a trusty 406 v6 estate to use for work.

Last edited:
honestly dude Ive searched C11 OFL on national police database. . . .. . . not registered

It only went on 2 days ago, not got a log book yet, got the new tax disc, the slip to get plates and the log book green slip.

Its not had an MOT yet as not due yet and insurance was only done today, so its wont all be on the data bases yet!

dont drive it then unless you want errrmmmmmm *thinks* i could only give you a telling off really lol damn.

oh and the PND is updated every 30 minutes or something like that lol. If i wanted to find out whether u seat smell of farts. . . . .. . i probably could :rofl:

dont drive it then unless you want errrmmmmmm *thinks* i could only give you a telling off really lol damn.

er for what?

didnt realise there was police on here! lol! luckly I wont be driving near you

oh and the PND is updated every 30 minutes or something like that lol. If i wanted to find out whether u seat smell of farts. . . . .. . i probably could :rofl:

Its all above board honest gov! bought the plate last week and transfered it over 2 days ago at a DVLA local office, I have the Tax so its legal to drive!

Its on a traders insurance and have found in the past that they are very slow to update the MID data base, and it has led to some hassle shall we say with police and their ANPR!