New owner r27 LY

Pick up my r27 liquid yellow from dealer start of next week! Excited!

I think its 252/500 but the numbers have jumbled in my head in all the excitement, pics to follow!

I'm not surprised that your excited, I was high as a kite the week before I got mine :smile:

:welcome: to the site pal!

I'm not surprised that your excited, I was high as a kite the week before I got mine :smile:

Saw it yesterday for the first time, bright sunshine on the liquid yellow just looked amazing! Don't know what to do with myself these next few days. Sure they're going to drag....

Saw it yesterday for the first time, bright sunshine on the liquid yellow just looked amazing! Don't know what to do with myself these next few days. Sure they're going to drag....

Yeh, I had a whole week of work to get through before I could pick mine up. Spent most of that week on here trying to keep myself occupied hoping time would go quickly lol.

You'll love the car mate, they really are amazing fun. This your first RS clio?

You'll love the car mate, they really are amazing fun. This your first RS clio?

Yes mate only my second car ever, turn 21 in a months time, so the first time the insurance companies trust me enough with a RS to not charge me obscene premiums

:welcome:mate hope you enjoy your little beasty when you get it:thumbsup:

Yes mate only my second car ever, turn 21 in a months time, so the first time the insurance companies trust me enough with a RS to not charge me obscene premiums

Yeh your right on that one. I'm 22 this year so hoping my premium drops a bit. Where you from pal?

Lol, got this convo going over 2 threads now lol. Where abouts in atherstone? I'm technically in mancetter.

Lol, got this convo going over 2 threads now lol. Where abouts in atherstone? I'm technically in mancetter.

I'm just outside Atherstone mate, past the 3M factory and towards Ratcliffe, surprised I haven't seen your 197 about!

Oh right, haven't driven out that way for a while.....to many puddles :tongueout: lol. I'll keep my eye out, mines Nimbus Grey so kinda discreet apart from the cup spoiler lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jack_R27 New Members 6
VehicleOfChoice New Members 13
T New Members 12
Priyank.A New Members 20
Flames83 Clio 197 Area 12