new owner clio rs 200

hello my name is david I am 47 years old and I live in Plymouth I drive a meg rs 250,its my sons 21st birthday coming up soon and I have bought him a clio 200 in white which ive given to him already and obviously he loves it, i have one question it has grey bumpers and mirrors does this mean anything thanks in advance

Welcome as above it has the optional anthracite pack, pretty rare option, I can count the total I know of on Jeremy beadles hand.

You have a lucky son. I'm 21 and I had to buy my 197. They are spot on though. What year is it, it doesn't need the belts changing or anything does it?

thanks for the welcome, as for the belts they do need doing hes a mechanic himself although not very experienced one of the technicians at his work is doing it for him next week is it just cam belt and water pump that needs doing or are there other belts thanks

I have added some photos on my profile cant work out how to get them on this thread I am hopeless with computers

Small icon when you are posting a messgae. Its a square with a tree on the inside (right hand sideof the smileys). Then you can select images to upload.

Dephaser is something people get done too, and aux belt as pav mentioned.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
R New Members 8
D New Members 6
joehodges154 New Members 3