New Clio 200 owner

Rougepont

Paid Member
Morning all.

Bought this car around March this year and have been loitering on here since then, thought it was time to say Hi.

Since ownership I've carried out the following:

Braided brake lines and Motul RBF600 brake fluid
New rear brembo brake pads
Front caliper rebuild (could do with repaint but work well)
New front dampers (already had cooksport springs)
Throttle body clean
Full service but doesn't need cambelt until 2023
Autec wizard wheels replaced the black speedlines

Very clean car from previous member on here with 125,000 miles on it.

Already completed my first track day at Castle combe and have Snetterton and Thruxton booked later in the year. Being a track day novice I run PS4 tyres and they seem fine for now but will change for something more track day focused when they wear out, maybe Nankang NS2R?

My old Speedlines and a few bits are up for grabs and I'll post them up soon.

Hope to see you around on Track days!
Craig.

20210904_120127.jpg
20210904_120110.jpg

Hi Craig she looks very clean nice wheels as far as tyres I use Toyo 888r's rather than the Nankangs no difference in grip levels I've tried both but I just find that the 888's wear better. Maybe see you on Track sometime I'm off to Coombe on the 15th Sept and Thruxton Oct 8th. I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be in a Red 309 GTI my Renault is a road blast car only !

Hi Craig she looks very clean nice wheels as far as tyres I use Toyo 888r's rather than the Nankangs no difference in grip levels I've tried both but I just find that the 888's wear better. Maybe see you on Track sometime I'm off to Coombe on the 15th Sept and Thruxton Oct 8th. I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be in a Red 309 GTI my Renault is a road blast car only !
Thanks Danny, the Toyos will definitely be top of the list and the car only comes out on warm sunny days anyway. It will be hard to miss a 309 GTI on track days, quite a rarity these days! I used to own (many years ago) a mk2 Astra GTE. Love to drive one again as I remember it being rapid!?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
D New Members 6
joehodges154 New Members 3
mb77 New Members 5