Hello Guys

Im a new guy bought a White 197 couple of weeks back. Also used to have a red one in the past but had to ditch it due to relocation from bournemouth to birmingham, insurance went crazy though.
Got a quick query to, I bought my car an it has silver door mirrors on my white car, is that a standard thing or has the previous owner done it?

Welcome to the forum, sounds like a mod as they should be black or colour coded.

i think you can even get chrome ones.

Hmm thinking someone may have done it themselves. Might ditch them for some black ones as my cars black anyway uploadfromtaptalk1404238959579.jpg

Decided to give an update on my Clio today. As it was nice I thought I'd wash it an do a few bits while I'm there. I bought a stubby aerial that I fitted an thought looked pretty cool
tunyhesu.jpg

Also changed all the interior bulbs to LED an the rear number plate bulbs to but some more pics of how she looks so far
u3yqasyh.jpg
e6u3yjat.jpg

Thanks fella. Still a fair bit of work on it to do an I need to invest I'm some decent polish to get the hairline scratches out but don't know what to use. Any suggestions from people are welcome :smile:

Managed to take a shot of the interior led lights now. Don't know if they are to blue though to be honest. Opinions are welcome

uploadfromtaptalk1405102553721.jpg

So my toys have come over the past couple of days. Some snow foam some tardis some silver indicator bulbs to de tango it an some wind deflectors :smile: uploadfromtaptalk1406379025642.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406379044415.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406379058474.jpg I'm happy with the results. Any comments are welcome [emoji4]

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H New Members 2
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7