Hey guys, first post so thought i'd introduce myself, White 200 cup in the Crewe/Nantwich area, wondered if there was anyone on here local to me?

Also booked for the Renaultsport trackday at Spa on the 27th April, and Oulton on the 23rd August so perhaps see you there - can't wait !

Pete

:welcome:tongueout:ete hope you enjoy the forum and get some pics up of the little beasty

:welcome: to the site :smile:

If you haven't already, have a look in the "Track Day" section, i'm sure there will be quite a few people going on those trackdays :smile:

cheers guys ! i'm loving the 200 , miss my 182 tho , well a little lol

Re pics - yea sounds easy but i'm struggling cus when you try to post pics it asks for URL ?? ( don't laugh ) why doesn't it just say 'browse' and go straight to my picture albums??? Help - this needs sorting before Belgium!!

cheers guys ! i'm loving the 200 , miss my 182 tho , well a little lol

Re pics - yea sounds easy but i'm struggling cus when you try to post pics it asks for URL ?? ( don't laugh ) why doesn't it just say 'browse' and go straight to my picture albums??? Help - this needs sorting before Belgium!!

Have a little look at this post: http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9623 there is a little bit there about how to post pics :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1