New Member (With pics)

Hi All,

I have been on here for a few weeks and now i have finally found the time to say Hey!

I've been fascinated with Clio sports since i passed my test but unfortunately the insurance prices wouldn't permit this! Hence why i started off with crappier cars! I turn 21 in May and insurance for an Clio 200 will drop to £1600 which i will gladly pay! I have two family members that work at Renault Birmingham that can always sort me out with a bargain so it would be considered rude not to take up the offer and buy a Renault :smile:

Everyone likes to see some pictures of past cars, so i thought i would upload mine for you all to have a good laugh at 8)

First Car - Pea Green Corsa 1.4 Sport
Corsa.jpg

Second Car - 1993 Polo Breadvan! Actually loved this!
Polo.jpg

Third Car - Clio Dynamique SX TCE. With a new job and a bit more cash in my pocket i decided to get something a bit smarter, it also drove a lot better on the motorway than the polo!
Clio.jpg

Fourth and Current Car - Megane Coupe 1.5 DCI (90bhp) - With a promotion at work i decided to treat myself to something a bit newer.
MeganeFront.jpg
MeganeRear.jpg

Since i purchased the Megane in August i haven't been entirely happy with it, its never going to be a Clio 200 and for that reason i am currently in the process of saving a nice deposit for a 200 in May/June time. Up until then i will trawling your forum for ideas and suggestions on what exactly to buy!

With Staff Discount on Renaults i will more than likely end up buying new. Initial thoughts are to go for Liquid Yellow but i bet some of you could persuade me to go for something different!

Cheers,

Dan.

LY is definitely an amazing colour, but how rare are Red 200's???? :smile:

:welcome: to the site :smile:

:welcome: to the site, storm grey for me but i think its been discontinued.

:welcome:mate at the end of the day it's your choice
Nice looking megg you got there

Similar Thread Suggestions