New Member, New Owner Clio 197 F1 196/500

Morning all, new member to the site, new owner of the Clio 197 F1 196/500 with 76k. As far as I can tell (and according to the dealer) the car is standard with no modifications apart from:

Milltek exhaust tips
Spoiler
Front Aero kit

Clio 2.jpg
Clio 1.jpg

Welcome.

If it's got Milltek tips you've probably got the whole system as they are not something you can generally purchase on their own

Welcome.

If it's got Milltek tips you've probably got the whole system as they are not something you can generally purchase on their own

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I suspected the same thing but the dealer assured me the car hadn't been modified. I work at sea and am about to go away again for 5 weeks but when I get back I'm going to jack it up and have and have a proper look.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I suspected the same thing but the dealer assured me the car hadn't been modified. I work at sea and am about to go away again for 5 weeks but when I get back I'm going to jack it up and have and have a proper look.

Have a look inside the diffuser. If it's one massive flat looking rear silencer then it's standard. The milltek has two shiny rear silencers.