New Member - Looking to Buy

benwebborn

Paid Member
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but not new to renaultsport clios. I previously owned a 197 and a 200 Gordini. Have spent the last few years with 'sensible' cars but I just keep coming back to looking at renaultsport clios! I'm currently on the look out for well loved 200 (none of that new turbo rubbish!), cup suspension but no recaros, either red or racing blue, low mileage (<40,000). Not in a particular rush - happy to wait for the right car. Wanted to join the forum to get back into the swing of things. Will probably want to use it on a few tracks days and make a few subtle mods, so forum advice is much needed!

Thanks,
Ben

Welcome to the Family Try the for sale adds but you need to be a paid member it's only a fiver and I have a new turbo rubbish
Or try [MENTION=814]Steve Murr[/MENTION]

Brother just picked up a new car (non-Clio) and the garage I noticed had a Red 200 for sale. Very low mileage (25K) for just under £9000 I think it was. Was of no real interest to me, but I had a look round it while we were there. Looked nice and tidy - even the steering wheel was immaculate!

Advert for it here if you're at all local/interested - http://www.bishopscrosscarsales.co....-vvt-renaultsport-3dr-southam-201510097656784

ETA - No idea if this is a good price etc. as haven't looked at the rest of the market, just noticed the car looked nice :smile:

Last edited:
:welcome: good luck on the hunt! There have been afew advertised up here when I got mine but not looked in ages

Thanks guys. Sorry nutnutwelshman didn't mean to offend!

A great find that one Callorfold, could always add the cup springs retrospectively.

Hi Sir

I am just about to put mine up for sale, although it is deep black??

59plate 41k on clock, FSH ( cam belt done and regular oil changes! )
CSC3 on all corners, usual top maintenance as most do on this forum.

Similar Thread Suggestions