New Meg 265

..badbuzz...you running a Meg 250 then? My car was nearly £30,000 new....got it at 18months and 14.5k miles for £16,000 so I took advantage of the massive depreciation (but took a fair hit on my 200)....you say you are running 247 now, but rumours are that the 250 pushes out closer to 260bhp....I like the new wheels for the cup pack option....I might have to price a set but I reckon at least £1200 without tyres.....

This new car has improved an already fantastic car package. Would happily swap my car for one of these :smile:

360 torque!? And that's before RS tuning have had a play :wink:

I'd happily drive the 250, the 265 would just put the cherry on top! If they were a little cheaper I would have looked at one when I changed the Clio last year.

..badbuzz...you running a Meg 250 then? My car was nearly £30,000 new....got it at 18months and 14.5k miles for £16,000 so I took advantage of the massive depreciation (but took a fair hit on my 200)....you say you are running 247 now, but rumours are that the 250 pushes out closer to 260bhp....I like the new wheels for the cup pack option....I might have to price a set but I reckon at least £1200 without tyres.....

I haven't had it on a rolling road yet as i pick it up on Tuesday so BHP im not 100% but book state 247 so i will have to go with this mine is a full fat with the cup Pack the 19s + lots of others and i payed 18k which is good i think but not great i would have much prefer d to pay £16k ah well all good have you got the RS monitoring pack on yours im trying to work out weather mine has it or not as i am not sure..:thumbup:

I've been told that the Megs fitted with the switchable map have been routinely making above book power on the rollers. I was at a detailing demonstration over the weekend and a lad turned up in a Trophy. What a mean looking thing that is upclose and the interior was really well finished. I wanted to take it. :smiley:

Renaultsport dynamic button it's called I think willis?
I think they will use it on all of there renaultsports eventually to make them run quite alot less power for Eco driving, and then press button for full power!
Love 250s and then it just got even better!

That's the on I think Luke yeah, there's 5 throttle maps on there, comes up on the R.S Monitor screen.

Snow, Economy, Normal, Fast, Extreme... Or something like that.

£28k'ish though, or 4yr PCP of £414 per month.... I like them, but i dont like them that much!

I guess this pricing explains why i havent even seen one of these on the roads yet.

Slightly off topic, but why can't Renault build a website with a decent car configurator? I saw this post, went off to the site, built the car, and at no point get a picture of the car I (may) want to spend £30k on!

The 250 configurator used to be quite good TBH. Maybe it is being re-designed for the new spec.

Its the wrong side of £25k now though. No doubt, its a great car with phenom handling. But a Rocco R is so much more appealing at that price point.