New here, looking for a 197!!

Alright guys, been admiring the 197 from a far for some time now and finally decided to take the plunge!

I'm looking for an 08 plate 197 with recaros and around 30k on the clock and have got a budget of between £7500 - £8000. Is this realistic? And what should I look out for?

Look for an r27 :smile: they hold value a bit more than the normal ones and they come with recaros standard.

Do a search mate there's a buyers guide to tell you what to look out for :smile:

They seem to go for that price too

Welcome!

Where you from?

Did you get the car with your spec within your price limit?

Get some pics up! :smiley:

Hi guys, sorry for the slow reply!!

Got myself a 2007 black r27. Its got all the options I wanted and more and only covered 24k miles.

Really is a beaut, I cant stop driving it! :smile:

Hi guys, sorry for the slow reply!!

Got myself a 2007 black r27. Its got all the options I wanted and more and only covered 24k miles.

Really is a beaut, I cant stop driving it! :smile:

thats good mileage on a 07 plate u will love her but i guess u already kno that as u cant stop driving her lol

Yeah, the previous owner had it from new but it was a third car and a just bit of a toy for him really. Still has the invoice for nearly 19 grand! I love everything about it apart from the front and rear bumper stickers. Really considering taking them off!

Yeah, the previous owner had it from new but it was a third car and a just bit of a toy for him really. Still has the invoice for nearly 19 grand! I love everything about it apart from the front and rear bumper stickers. Really considering taking them off!

dont take them off mate they r what makes the r27 look diffrent from the rest of the RS 197s