New Guy on this site

Ahh no way another Kent one! Did you get it from the dealership in Ashford then? Everytime I drive past I can never see one. Never see an RS on the forecourt to be honest..

Love the Mustang, where were those pics taken? EDIT: Its brands why did I ever ask, Surties looked weird from that angle.

Actually thats Donnington (The first picture that is) the rest is brands!. :d haha but nevermind haha They had one in there when i was looking but sold it and if im honest they are a waste of time! never had any quality service from them and don't even get me started on maidstone! Deaks if you want to see a 200T up close (if you havent already) hit me up man more than happy to show you it :smile:

Roblynn, You've already welcomed me before :wink: hah

Last edited:
:welcome: to the club. Nice 'stang the 302 is supposed to be a nice motor. I frigging love the sound they make, shame they were all left hookers, and the new RHD model wont have the 'proper' engine that yours has.

oh yeah... 200t looks alright too :wink: :smiley:

:welcome: to the club. Nice 'stang the 302 is supposed to be a nice motor. I frigging love the sound they make, shame they were all left hookers, and the new RHD model wont have the 'proper' engine that yours has.

oh yeah... 200t looks alright too :wink: :smiley:

Are you sure? The New Mustang GT is said to have the same 5.0L engine the Boss does, Plus it's getting a new suspension setup that's promised to lap any track a second faster than the Boss from standard. but they do also have the 3.2L V6 which has more than enough power anyway? haha!

Actually thats Donnington (The first picture that is) the rest is brands!. :d haha but nevermind haha They had one in there when i was looking but sold it and if im honest they are a waste of time! never had any quality service from them and don't even get me started on maidstone! Deaks if you want to see a 200T up close (if you havent already) hit me up man more than happy to show you it :smile:

Roblynn, You've already welcomed me before :wink: hah

Cheers man! I've been out in Ashton's KW'ed 200T around brands in the wet but I'd love to passanger some cool roads around us one time mate!

Guy up my road has a Mustang can always hear / tell when its his car going past.

Looks the part in orange! Very nice!

Desks drop me a pm and I'll give you my number. Just a quick text asking if I'm about is all that's needed. If you want to feel it standard I'd ask quick as it goes in for some added fun next Monday! Haha

What mustang is it if you can tell these days? My pops might know him. Yeah deaks not desks lol I'm attending blue water next weekend and if there's time I'm more than happy to give anyone a quick blits meanwhile conforming to the law :smile:

What mustang is it if you can tell these days? My pops might know him. Yeah deaks not desks lol I'm attending blue water next weekend and if there's time I'm more than happy to give anyone a quick blits meanwhile conforming to the law :smile:

Not sure to be honest, ive never actally seen it up close, just going past.

If im out washing my car or something and he happens to drive past then ill try get the plate and HPI it.

Your dad and yourself should get along to the PistonHeads meet as the Grasshopper in westerham (not started again yet), there was the odd mustang there (amongst the Astons, Ferraris and Lambos :smile: )

Not sure to be honest, ive never actally seen it up close, just going past.

If im out washing my car or something and he happens to drive past then ill try get the plate and HPI it.

Your dad and yourself should get along to the PistonHeads meet as the Grasshopper in westerham (not started again yet), there was the odd mustang there (amongst the Astons, Ferraris and Lambos :smile: )

Not sure where that is but i know he's done quite a lot of meets for pistonheads mustang owners clubs and charity events as such...

Not sure where that is but i know he's done quite a lot of meets for pistonheads mustang owners clubs and charity events as such...

Westerham, Kent TN16 2EU

Its always a grat evening with some amazing cars, when they start up again ill let you know

Desks drop me a pm and I'll give you my number. Just a quick text asking if I'm about is all that's needed. If you want to feel it standard I'd ask quick as it goes in for some added fun next Monday! Haha

Will do buddy! I'm currently down at Uni in Portsmouth so I'm not back home all that often, but the stars have aligned and looks like ill be home the date of the Bluey meet! Result.
I'll drop you a PM anyway mate!

I'll take the oppotunity to go out in any car! What goodies you got going on it mate?

Deaks, get your bum along to Bluewater on the 1st! Dan is going to that :smile:

I wasn't meant to be home for the weekend of that meet, but a change of circumstances has worked out very well so I'll be there.

I'll try and get my best mate in his R27 (not on the forum) and Dave in his SG along!

Will do buddy! I'm currently down at Uni in Portsmouth so I'm not back home all that often, but the stars have aligned and looks like ill be home the date of the Bluey meet! Result.

I'll take the oppotunity to go out in any car! What goodies you got going on it mate?

I wasn't meant to be home for the weekend of that meet, but a change of circumstances has worked out very well so I'll be there.

I'll try and get my best mate in his R27 (not on the forum) and Dave in his SG along!

Nice one, ill update the other thread now :smile:

Trying to keep it under tabs right now but i'll tell you over pm... Trying my best to get it sorted before Bluewater anyhow!