New guy from fife scotland.

Hello folks
names james (jbm197) i have just purchased a renaultsport clio 197 cup in white at the weekend, dont pick it up until later this week. Car life started of with a 1.2 campus then moved straight onto a 172 in iceberg silver which was track spec loved the car but destroyed the engine. I then bought a focus st170 thinking it would be the same and it wasnt was very disapointed in its performance so the hunt was back on for a clio again and this one come up and fitted my budget. Dont know alot about the 197s but im sure ill learn a few things quickly as i did with the 172.will post some pictures when i collect the car. Thanks all

Welcomee!

Those 172's are nippy as hell too, the 197 will feel more refined though. You've got some great roads up there all the way in middle earth.

Some roads are awsome up here plus i stay 10 mins from knockhill race track. Not decided on weather ill take on track or not this time round but shall see how it goes. Just cant wait to pick it up no the focus depresses me. Went from a violent 172 to what feels like a grandads car

Hi again picked my car up a week ago and have to say what a car i love it. Compared to the 172 i used to own its much better and great fun. I took it a drive to pitlochry which i seen on here had good driving roads and is only an hour away from me and was very impressed with hanling braking and acelaration. Cant wait to get on track with it. Iv also booked onto knockhill through the forum in june. Ill try and get some photos i took last weekend up tomorow. Thanks again guys im sure ill have alot of questions soon.