New girl owner

Just bought my second 197 (both been black)
This one is a 56 plate with 45,000miles

CLio197_zps2c509a49.jpg

Does anyone know how much the alloys are worth and what car they are from? Freshly refurbed white with Michelin Primacy 5mm all round. Looking to go back to standard or anthracite 197 alloys.

Happy to be back in the RenaultSport family again:hug1:

Lisa

Welcome, the alloys look awesome, white on black is full of win imo. They are the optional Speedlines which a, lot if people like so you'd have no problem selling them. Hard to see from the picture if they are just standard ones the wider 8j version from the Cup race.car.

Hi Lisa
The price range is massive some go for peanuts others a ridicules amount.Welcome back to the 197 :smile: happy club :smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome's :d

Welcome, the alloys look awesome, white on black is full of win imo. They are the optional Speedlines which a, lot if people like so you'd have no problem selling them. Hard to see from the picture if they are just standard ones the wider 8j version from the Cup race.car.

How do i find out if they are 8j? I don't fancy taking the tyre off and measuring if its written on the inside :L

Thanks

Hi Lisa,

If you are looking to sell the speedlines I have the standard anthracite wheeels, they need refurbs but could come to some sort of arrangement. You getting some money as well of course not trying to rip you off here.

Welcome along, had they had better boots on the wheels I'd be asking for a swap + cash your way but with those tyres on you should get a free swap no problems.

*****note*****
Nothing wrong with the tyres but I would expect a more hot hatch orientated tyre.

Welcome :smile:

Keep the speedlines! Highly rated alloy over the standard original 'raiders' Black on black always looks mean.